Tuesday 23 July 2013


Lately I’ve been working a lot. and by a lot, I mean, I’ve only had 2 days to myself in the last 2 weeks - luckily for my manager, I don’t mind working TOO much, especially when I get free staff meal and complimentary coffee whenever I please.


Although, I’ll be honest with you, ‘6:30am me’ aren’t my finest moments and for those cold, dark 6:30am mornings, as I make my way from central station to 61 Albion St Surry Hills, The Fixators’ Wide Awake EP has kept me company and has worked as a pick me up, better than a strong skim flat white.
They’re a lovely group of sydney boys, creating original indie rock tunes. I had the pleasure to meet them a few weeks back at a small gig and their live performance was incredible - it was exactly that. performed live. So definitely check them out and download their EP for free.
P.S. For any existing Fixator fans out there, I will be having a cheeky interview with the boys or maybe just Tim (nothing’s been really decided) about their music and fashion - so stay tuned for that!

- Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment