Wednesday 24 July 2013


 

so apparently, the cafe I work at (if you already don't know, it's Reuben Hills) is a celebrity hot spot? Ok. Maybe "celebrity" is an overstatement, but a few people in the public eye seem to stop by quite often to enjoy our coffee.




I mean, today I served Laura Marling (she ordered an espresso for anyone interested) and 'Community Channel' Natalie Tran. I'm not the hugest fan of them so gladly, I didn't embarrass myself asking for a photo or an autograph or anything.



Apart from that, The Naked and Famous' new single (finally!) was released so that was a great start to this morning and after work, I went to a "pre-album release, listening party" at The Cricketers Arms for an australian band called Pond - that was fun.

Anyways, that's my not so interesting 24/July.

- Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment