Thursday 25 July 2013


Two posts in one day - am i insane in the membrane? (insane in the brain)
Well, listening to Tegan and Sara before made me feel nostalgic and remember that time i won free tickets to their sydney side show at the opera house. I was driving up to Maitlands the following day to see them at Groovin' the Moo but when I got a Direct Message saying I've won free tickets to their show, I couldn't turn it down (like, every normal person.)

(this image wasn't even zoomed!)

It was great. Surprisingly, I got great seats. None of the nosebleed section seats. T+S were so adorably awkward and quirky. It was actually a great night, and their performance did not disappoint. 

Anyways, on the topic of T+S here are my three favourite albums by them - in order. Under Feet Like Ours; If It Was You and So Jealous. (surprised that The Con is not in my top 3?)
5 Favourite Tracks:
- More for me
- Divided
- Clever Meals
Come on
Proud
5 Favourite Tracks:
- Don't Confess
- City Girl
- Living Room
- Monday Monday Monday
- Not Tonight
5 Favourite Tracks:
- We Didn't Do It
- I Know I Know I Know
- Where Does The Good Go
- Walking With The Ghost
- You Wouldn't Like Me



- call it off? Ange.


No comments:

Post a Comment