Monday 16 September 2013


I'm not even going to try and calculate when my last blogpost was (1 month and 4 days...) but I have been genuinely busy with uni, work and just being an 18 year old girl that I couldn't find the time to write a decent blogpost.

But here's some good news! I have up levelled myself to a whole new "intern" - the one with an impressive dslr camera. A few weeks ago, I purchased a Fujifilm X100 off a v nice gentleman off gumtree and we (as in the camera and I) have been inseparable since. I'm thinking of incorporating some photography into my artworks so stay tuned for some experimental shots.

And now on a serious note....where can a girl score some cute denim shorts from? But not just your typical, high rise, "cheeky" lee/one teaspoon/wrangler shorts. I mean the ones that a kinda distressed but aren't really like denim underwear? I don't know - I saw a model on an online shopping site wear one but it wasn't even up for purchase, nor could i find a similar pair on that site! what's up with that? However, if there is a beautiful soul out there who is willing to help this hopeless soul please holla at me. This is the kind of length/style im looking for - but in black.




* By the way, if anyone was interested in those shorts and more adorable clothing head to elletassy. My friend Lucia Pang (who is also a great photographer) is the co-owner of this cute online store and seriously, this niche store will cater everyone's vast styles. 

Anyways, keep cool. Do what your do best. Love one another, stay in school and don't do drugs. ¡ Laters s8rs! 

- Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment